Visit us at our main office in Botanical Heights, schedule a site tour or stop by our display model (COMING SOON!) to best evaluate the quality and industry expertise that goes into a UIC home.
- Schedule a visit at our Santino Court sales office or stop by our main office in the city.
- See the quality of a UIC Home by walking through one of our models. Ask questions.
- Complete a design evaluation questionnaire to help in your decision process.
- Call us when you need us. No sales pressure as we know purchasing a home is a big decision.
- Meet with sales agent to review neighborhood, design plans, options/upgrades, timeline and price.
- Reserve your lot by placing a $1000 refudable deposit and receive a contingency period if needed.
- Or deposit 10% of total purchase price to secure your lot and your build on the construction schedule.
- Finance through our preferred mortgage lender Groundwork Mortgage (groundworkmortgage.com) or with lender of your choice.
- Retrieve building permits. UIC responsibility.
- Work with design liaison at UIC main sales office to make a range of interior selections for your new home.
- Have fun in designing your UIC home.
- Review construction schedule.
- Break ground. Begin the build. Approximate 4-6 months to complete from this point.
- Receive weekly updates from project manager.
- Walk through of home at time of electrical installation to ensure access and locations are correct.
- Walk through of home at closing.
- Enjoy your new home! Our comprehensive warranty
will give you peace of mind as you begin to live in the space.
- Walk through of home by UIC at 2 month period.
- Walk through of home by UIC at 10 month period.
UIC Homes is committed as one of Saint Louis’ largest single to architecture that provides innovative and practical models for modern living.